• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games that might not suck thread

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LOLOLOL

Told ya. This team is using up ALL their luck and they're gonna end up getting bounced in the first playoff game.

LOL say wut?

Eagles are still the best team in the NFL if you ask me. They loss 1 game the entire season and haven't really played their A game yet. That defense will start playing better pretty soon.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LOL say wut?

Eagles are still the best team in the NFL if you ask me. They loss 1 game the entire season and haven't really played their A game yet. That defense will start playing better pretty soon.

They're pulling poo out of their ass to win games they're getting dominated in on the boxscore. I just don't think it's sustainable. Live by the luck end up dying by the luck.

Bills may still win, but I wasn't a fan of how McDermott handled the end of regulation. Wasting a timeout to ice the kicker, then kneeling with 20 seconds and one timeout instead of trying to get into FG range. Not sure another team with an "elite" QB does that. You know Mahomes and Reid are firing away.

• Pie 1