• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chark questioning the call

CRA

25 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Cover zero does not mean all 11 titans rush the QB….it’s a man look with no safety help. 

Exactly, where is the last safety?  If he's not visible in the screen shot that means he's a back in coverage, thus not cover zero and probably a single high safety.

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Exactly, where is the last safety?  If he's not visible in the screen shot that means he's a back in coverage, thus not cover zero and probably a single high safety.

Touché. I can’t answer this without seeing the full picture. You could be correct. And if you are and your rookie QB got fooled it just makes him human. Your veteran head coach should have a better answer than that call. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you think it couldn't have been worse, you haven't watched much Panthers football this season.

What is this?  Stop being foolish.  Any outcome other than converting ends the game. 

I expect more from you than some lazy attempt at being witty, add to the conversation or just ignore my posts.

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Drrrr I want Dalton to make me feel better for 3 more wins. You sound ridiculous 

You and the cope brigade are the ones that sound ridiculous. Thinking Bryce is anything other than a bust. You can't surround him with enough talent for him to be effective with the salary cap in place. 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

You and the cope brigade are the ones that sound ridiculous. Thinking Bryce is anything other than a bust. You can't surround him with enough talent for him to be effective with the salary cap in place. 

Yea there’s a few MVP candidates playing QB right now that folks thought weren’t good. History belongs to me. 

2 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Yea there’s a few MVP candidates playing QB right now that folks thought weren’t good. History belongs to me. 

A few compared to the hundreds of bust who started off poo and stayed that way. Nothing about his game has translated, its over. It is a waste of time to continue building around him past next season unless he shows drastic improvements, which I dont see happening.

No arm, slow, short. His brain isnt overcoming all of that, when it doesnt seem that great to begin with.  You do you though. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Ok so let’s break this down. Who calls the offensive plays? I’m grasping at facts. It’s y’all grasping at straws because you’re so desperate to blame everything on a rookie QB.

Two plays get called (both by the head coach) Bryce can check to another play based on the look. 

You misguided souls have already identified Bryce made the wrong check based on what? The result of the play? That’s ignorance at best. Good play calls fail and bad play calls work. 

Im not even saying that it was a good play call, but Bryce didn’t call the play. He checked to it and that’s a huge difference. 

No one is blaming everything on Bryce. The entire offense is a poo show. It's just that you refuse to accept that Bryce is a big part of why it's a poo show and you continue to do these hilariously embarrassing mental gymnastics trying to blame anyone and everything other than your dearly beloved.

Let's just continue to ignore the reality that the receiver straight up said that the original play call was the better option there based on the defensive look. You tend to ignore everything that points to Bryce shouldering some blame in an abysmal offense.