• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

Just now, Coheed said:

I know a lot are waiting for Reich to confirm he wanted Stroud/other clashes with ownership but he’s always striked me as a guy that has no desire to rustle any feathers and just take his retirement money and go home. Even if Tepper completely over rode Reich on Young over Stroud, I don’t see that being something frank would ever confirm. 

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna do that. Someone else might.

There is such a thing as being too nice as an NFL coach. That might be a valid criticism of Reich.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna do that. Someone else might.

There is such a thing as being too nice as an NFL coach. That might be a valid criticism of Reich.

unless he was trying to get fired, and one could certainly make that argument then there is no way in hell I think a first year coach is praising anything that tepper does and has done or what hes built after getting fired the same day.  I have to think other coaches would be unloading on tepper and his style but maybe reich wanted to get fired but yeah he is being too nice and kissing teppers ass there

4 minutes ago, recceice said:

Well some ppl here better get prepared to see BY for atleast 2 more seasons..

Nah, Tepper will cut bait after next season unless Bryce takes off and is a pro bowler. He's that impatient and that's what a draft pick will have here in Carolina while he is pushing himself and his wife into having final choice on football decisions.  

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

Nah, Tepper will cut bait after next season unless Bryce takes off and is a pro bowler. He's that impatient and that's what a draft pick will have here in Carolina while he is pushing himself and his wife into having final choice on football decisions.  

He can’t the Kid is here for atleast 3 years.. Since the kid was his pick he is getting atleast 2 more years IMO.. He can scapegoat 1 more coaching staff before he looks at BY..

1 minute ago, recceice said:

He can’t the Kid is here for atleast 3 years.. Since the kid was his pick he is getting atleast 2 more years IMO.. He can scapegoat 1 more coaching staff before he looks at BY..

Tepper is impatient enough that Bryce will have to make a huge jump next year to still be here in 2025. 

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Tepper is impatient enough that Bryce will have to make a huge jump next year to still be here in 2025. 

If Bryce shits the bed next year and we have a top 5 pick in 2025, it will no doubt be a QB.  Tepper seems to be swayed by the media and they will be calling for us to get a new QB with that pick.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1