• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

On 4/2/2024 at 9:30 AM, rayzor said:

not sure how i feel about this one. didn't get a WR as early as i like to. 

reminds me of how things can go off the rails at any moment. i was lucky to get some trade offers that gave me more picks because it could have gotten ugly. i think we still got some good bases covered. only big question mark is the RB. Tyrone Tracy. Don't know much about him.

image.png.13f5f333e804d9297a4eb36ad8677f9f.png

I like this one a lot better, even with getting the WRs going later. I got my OL crew. I think McCormick, Gonclaves, and Zinter is now my goal in every mock. and a WR crew of Pearsall, Burton, and Washington would be awesome. I don't know that we add three and i seriously doubt they are around that long but it's nice to dream. 

image.png.bdf782e08ce236de6ccc1164d35aaab1.png

Man, love either one of these.  That second one would be nuts.  Would take right now

3 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Would you be mad if Dan Morgan drafted Payton Wilson with pick 33? 🤔 

no, because he's already got guys like Kuechly pushing for him. I think if there's one thing that Keek and Morgan know, it's LBs and if they are both sold...if Morgan is sold enough on him that he thinks he's worth that pick i'm excited. 

i've been thinking a lot of times defense or OC with that first pick anyways and then coming back around and doubling up on WRs after that so it wouldn't throw that plan off much at all.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Only because I think we can get him at 39

If you've got 5 WRs you want to take at 33 and then you've got one specific guy like Payton that you're hoping or feel like he should be there at 39...you take Payton at 33 and pick your best WR at 39.

• Pie 1