• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Speculation and rumors about Reich firing.

Basbear

15 hours ago, electro's horse said:

i really think there's something to this. 

remember how he hid him in the preseason?

Yep... he did what he could to hide his flaws... didnt expose him early... took away pre-snap adjustments to lighten the load... changed play callers... but you can tell the last few weeks Reich just said fug it. I can't imagine how hard it is to be a former NFL QB trying to coach a guy who's supposed to be hot stuff and he's just tremendous ass and you have to bottle up how bad he is. It has to be infuriating.

• Pie 3

34 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

They'd still get hulk smashed by the Cowboys in the first round of the playoffs, just sayin

panthers made a game of it in Charlotte until Bryce through a poo eating party. 

Panthers own the Cowboys in the playoffs. 

Besides, I'd take a playoff loss to anyone over...

/gestures to whatever the team is now

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

panthers made a game of it in Charlotte until Bryce through a poo eating party. 

Panthers own the Cowboys in the playoffs. 

Besides, I'd take a playoff loss to anyone over...

/gestures to whatever the team is now

We would have Al Holcombs defense instead of Evero and yeah we made Quincy Carter and Troy Aikman eat poo, but that wouldn’t stop Micah parsons and all of the other ghosts that Sam Darnold would see on the field.

Don’t disagree that wilks ball would be preferable to this poo show. Can’t believe tepper managed to find an offensive coach that made Mike Shula look like a genius. 

• Pie 1

The number of people excusing Reich’s performance because “he had to coach a qb he didn’t want” is fuging pathetic. 

1. There is no evidence behind the rumor that Reich wanted CJ and Tepper made him draft Bryce. Absolutely none.

2. Even if that was true, which its not. That’s still not an excuse to not coach a team to the best of your ability.

I hate this forum now, this place actually used to be fun.

31 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

We would have taken Jalen Carter and would be instituting 1000 years of Panthers darkness. 

Highly unlikely. This team was going to take QB no matter who the coach was.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fair assessment...

You've spent the last three days trying to convince anyone and everyone that Reich wanted no part of Young, yet you believe that Wilks would have somehow overridden the same front office and ownership and we would not have drafted a QB??

15 hours ago, thennek said:

So if this is true wonder why he also fired Josh and Deuce. Actually very surprised Deuce was fired as the RB are not the issue in this offense. 

Kyle Bailey pretty much said on Smitty’s podcast, which was confirmed by Cam Wolfe on the same podcast, it wasn’t personal and it was basically to clear “elbow room” to have 1 vision over the last 6 games. Too many cooks in the kitchen scenario