• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFB conference championship games

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You HAVE to give a Power 5 undefeated team the CFP. You just have to. Sucks, but it is what it is. The only way they don't is if the network boss tells them not to. Mich/Wash/FSU ... and wow ... three teams to choose from for that fourth spot.

Honestly, it's just an unfair advantage to the team that draws them. You'd essentially be giving someone a bye to the championship game.

6 hours ago, Bama Panther said:

Even as a Bama alum, I believe if FSU and Bama both win, Bama gets left out. The last few weeks of Texas’ season left me some hope that Bama could get over the Longhorns based on recent play. Today’s game, however, removed that hope, as Texas destroyed Okie St. 

It should be FSU, Alabama, Washington, and Michigan. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, it's just an unfair advantage to the team that draws them. You'd essentially be giving someone a bye to the championship game.

Dang I thought all this time their 2nd QB was their first string QB, holy hell thats bad luck.

Edited by thunderraiden

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sure they'll have their regular back-up back. But yeah, it is what it is. Injuries happen. If Mich, Wash, Bama, GA, etc, lost their starter they'd still play the game.

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You HAVE to give a Power 5 undefeated team the CFP. You just have to. Sucks, but it is what it is. The only way they don't is if the network boss tells them not to. Mich/Wash/FSU ... and wow ... three teams to choose from for that fourth spot.

How is Georgia not the 4th? They've lost 1 game in the last 2 1/2 years or something...

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

That's an opinion, but they lost when all they had to do was win and be in.  

I have to admit, that is why I prefer the NFL.  Opinions and votes don't matter, only what they do on the field.  

They also didn't lose during the regular season like the other 1 loss teams did!