• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happens from here

Mr. Scot

It’s going to be a long road led by a guy that none of the fans like or respect. It will be interesting to see what is left of the fan base once the team is competitive again, if they can get competitive again. I’m not sure I’ll be around and I think a lot of fans feel the same way. It’s sad. 

• Beer 1

What happens from here?

Easy.............the dumpster fire of this organization will either destroy any goodwill left in the Carolinas for them and as a result see the team leave (first NFL team out of the US perhaps to Mexico City I'll bet on)...........or will force the rest of the NFL owners to oust Tepper.

Until then the Panthers are Washington with Snyder 2.0  

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 1

Flush it all down the toilet. Only 3 or 4 guys are worth keeping. Flush the coaching staff and GM.

I guess the jury is still out on Young, but honestly it doesn't look promising. Better they do the flushing now instead of waiting.

Bring in a director of football operations and hand him the keys. The Teppers need to take a long hiatus, maybe buy an island in the Bahamas and let football people handle the show.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Have seen this speculation in a couple of places...

I have a feeling that Ben will be Buffalo's dream but if he goes there and doesn't deliver its gonna be funny how quickly they turn on him. The Panthers job isn't appealing but also doesn't have immediate pressure as the Buffalo Job (which I'm 75 percent sure will be open)