• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jarrett smartening up

CanadianCat

Dwayne Jarrett...I mean, it's not like we had the best QB in the world. And he is only 23. That means that he was drafted when he was 20. 20!!! I still had acne when I was 20. Most guys are ROOKIES at 23. Needless to say...he needed some growing up. And this whole thread is devoted to saying that he has made strides. Also, having Matt Moore, another young guy without receiver bias (cough cough...looking at you Delhomme), will help.

He should be the front-runner to start next to Smith. But that all depends who we draft and sign in FA. If nothing else, he should be fun to watch in camp because he is a talented MOFO.

this is bull. If you are not completely motivated when given the chance to play in the NFL from day zero then you are not going to "become more motivated". Jarretts been a drag on us, as compared to what we have needed from him, for a long time.

I agree, why should we waste another year on player that isn't motivated. I know there are a tons of others that would go 100 extra miles to prove there worth.

Go Panthers

Matt Moore is going to open up doors for Jarrett and give him opportunities but he's going to have to step up big. I just want us to get a guy with speed regardless of Jarrett, we need guys who can stretch the field and the people we have like that, Barnidge, Rosario, Goodson, we don't really use so fug.

Matt Moore is going to open up doors for Jarrett and give him opportunities but he's going to have to step up big. I just want us to get a guy with speed regardless of Jarrett, we need guys who can stretch the field and the people we have like that, Barnidge, Rosario, Goodson, we don't really use so fug.

That is IF Matt Moore is back and is the starter by the start of the season...

I agree, why should we waste another year on player that isn't motivated. I know there are a tons of others that would go 100 extra miles to prove there worth.

Go Panthers

Unfortunatley the facts are that he's quite talented. Character only goes so far, being motivated didn't make Kenny Moore into a star. Unless we draft/sign 2-3 guys I don't see a reason to cut him even though I'd like to see him replaced.

Archived