• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bum ass WR unit

WarHeel

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I think it’s more that we’re running the football like we did last year and now the WRs are getting a little help in PA and better route concepts by Brown.

Guys are getting open more often now. Bryce is a getting a little more brave as a result. Mingo is getting better etc.

Brave or not he isn't being accurate downfield.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If it's a joke, why are you here?

If you want to complain about moderation do it via PM.

I’m here because I’ve read here nearly a decade. Loyalty to a fault. 

But I won’t be much longer if moderation trend continues like the team plays. Next time stuff goes down I’ll PM you and we will see how that shakes out.

Bryce has been ok at times to bad much of the time to really bad some times. Different conversation.

I watch other games once in a while and every time I do I see at least one catch where I go "wow".  I can't tell you the last time a Panthers WR made me say "wow" (in a good way).

41 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They told me all offseason we didn't need a #1 WR. The #1 WR would have been bad for Bryce and take away reps from Mingo and TMJ.

Huddle logic

TMJ is big and pretty fast, but he plays doesn’t play as physical as a similar sized guy like DK Metcalf. Mingo reminds me a bit of AJ Brown but even though he sticks in nose in and blocks, he’s not able to make plays when DBs are bumping him. He may get better- he’s only a rookie. As for Chark and Marsette- they’re fast but don’t run routes good enough to get separation. No one but Thielan seems to have good hands and he’s are smallest, oldest and slowest guy. 
To make matters worse Bryce isn’t throwing anyone open and the OL ain’t really helping much either.

The thing that really ticks me off is the coaches trying to pass the ball with a yard to go knowing how successful our running game has been recently. 

• Pie 1