• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3-15 29 yards…..

Panthers Fan 69

12 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'm gonna be honest... That stat line and this still may be his best game so far. 

Making plays on 3rd and long with his legs.

Chark has had 3 bounce off his damn chest.

Taking shots downfield. 

Still no separation from the WRs. 

That playcalling... 

Now make of that what you will but I don't think he's been the problem today. He just hasn't been the solution either. 

The saints Defense get after you. And they have playmakers on every level. 

Bryce can run the ball. Get him out of the pocket on obvious passing downs.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

I'm gonna be honest... That stat line and this still may be his best game so far. 

Making plays on 3rd and long with his legs.

Chark has had 3 bounce off his damn chest.

Taking shots downfield. 

Still no separation from the WRs. 

That playcalling... 

Now make of that what you will but I don't think he's been the problem today. He just hasn't been the solution either. 

bro ............ 

3 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

bro ............ 

This was posted about midway through the 3rd quarter when we were driving down for Eddy to doink a FG.

I still stand by at the time this was far from the worst game he's played despite what that stat line was. It may even have been the best. 

HOWEVER that absolutely isn't a glowing endorsement and does not absolve him of any blame (I even said make of that what you will) Being the tallest midget doesn't change the fact you're a midget.

Bryce was probably number 5 or 6 on the list of reasons we lost the game today. Terrible playcalling on 4th down/redzone, Blocked Punt, inconsistent pass blocking, no separation at WR and of course the clown of a GM who put the roster together would rank higher as to why we lost today than Bryce imo. 

That said what we've seen from him this year absolutely is not going to win football games in the NFL on a consistent basis. It's not indicative of a player being worthy of a number 1 overall pick and it absolutely isn't inspiring any confidence for the future. 

Both of those things can be true at the same time. They're not mutually exclusive.