• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cannot Make Basic NFL Throws

BIGH2001

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

Are you mentally challenged?  WTF are you talking about here?  Jesus Christ...

Goes back to the point you can't even come in here and comment w/o relentless trolling...

This really has become a clown show for the double-digit IQ members of this fanbase...

Y'all have at it... Miserable effing people... and it's not enough to be miserable, you're not content unless you try to drag everyone else into the abyss with you.

giphy.gif

From Cam's own lips.  And he even insinuates there's no way he could be successful in this environment.

But again, I'm sure all the experts on here know more than Cam (and you know, the other people who have played and coached this sport).

We have become a poverty franchise, and this board has followed suit...

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The world in which you understand what you're looking at.

It was all there to see in his college play.

No one thinks Bryce has the strongest arm in the world, but it is plenty fine to make NFL throws.  

Of all the issues this team has had, to glom onto to "arm strength" seems strange.

Again, my faith in Bryce lays in the fact he's accurate.  Over time, that matters more than anything else.

What were 99% of Cam's issues?  Accuracy.  Of course Bryce can't do everything Cam can (although I think he is proving effective as a runner).  But in the long-term, accuracy matters more than anything else.  It's like shooting in basketball.

You want to crucify the kid.  Fair enough.  Former players, (including Cam) absolutely don't.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I give more credence to Cam (and other NFL players & coaches) than I do to your opinion.

That's it.  I don't know why so many on this board feel the overwhelming need to troll over that opinion.  It is firmly grounded in reality.  

If Bryce sucks that bad, why not find another team in the interim?  Why is so important to so many people on this board to have thread after thread crucifying the kid?

It's a poverty mentality from a poverty franchise.  We need to be better than this, IMO.

Or continue to troll and run everyone from the message board just like we want to run off players (and then bitch when they succeed with legit organizations).

Then what??  

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

From Cam's own lips.  And he even insinuates there's no way he could be successful in this environment.

But again, I'm sure all the experts on here know more than Cam (and you know, the other people who have played and coached this sport).

We have become a poverty franchise, and this board has followed suit...

Cam is looking like the last person you quote for QB opinions- https://twitter.com/i/status/1734752490350895230

He said Dak, brock, goff, and tua were game mangers, not difference makers. Crack is wrack...

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

No one thinks Bryce has the strongest arm in the world, but it is plenty fine to make NFL throws.  

Of all the issues this team has had, to glom onto to "arm strength" seems strange.

Again, my faith in Bryce lays in the fact he's accurate.  Over time, that matters more than anything else.

What were 99% of Cam's issues?  Accuracy.  Of course Bryce can't do everything Cam can (although I think he is proving effective as a runner).  But in the long-term, accuracy matters more than anything else.  It's like shooting in basketball.

You want to crucify the kid.  Fair enough.  Former players, (including Cam) absolutely don't.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I give more credence to Cam (and other NFL players & coaches) than I do to your opinion.

That's it.  I don't know why so many on this board feel the overwhelming need to troll over that opinion.  It is firmly grounded in reality.  

If Bryce sucks that bad, why not find another team in the interim?  Why is so important to so many people on this board to have thread after thread crucifying the kid?

It's a poverty mentality from a poverty franchise.  We need to be better than this, IMO.

Or continue to troll and run everyone from the message board just like we want to run off players (and then bitch when they succeed with legit organizations).

Then what??  

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Cam is looking like the last person you quote for QB opinions- https://twitter.com/i/status/1734752490350895230

He said Dak, brock, goff, and tua were game mangers, not difference makers. Crack is wrack...

So a rando on this message board's opinion should be more valid than Cam Newton, Nick Saban, Aaron Rodgers, etc.

Got it... and do you really wonder why so many old-timers have fled this place?

The level of intellectual discourse here is below sea-level...

5 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Then what??  

There's nothing strange about it. The red flags on his arm talent were all over his college game tape of you were evaluating him as an NFL prospect.

Y'all called me an idiot all off-season for questioning his physical talent.

41 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

In what world did Bryce not show indisputable arm talent before the draft?  Did you watch college football last year?  He was the consensus #1 QB prospect.  I'm sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative, but it does comport with objective reality...

So, it is revisionist history.  I'm sorry if you don't understand the definition.

Again, get rid of him!  Get rid of everyone!!  Will that be cathartic to you?  It seems like it would, but what comes next?  

It's like from the Sopranos... everybody, including Tepper it seems, wants somebody whacked... But what is that going to accomplish?

People knock Tepper, but the hot-take nonsense from this fanbase is the same kind of vapid impulsiveness that has led to this dysfunction...

I feel confident you have never coached or held a leadership position with that type of mindset, and I'm not being anything other than matter-of-fact.  B/c I honestly think if you had, this hot-take wouldn't be your undeniable conclusion that you are proclaiming.

The people who magically believe Stroud (or any other effing QB on the planet) would thrive in this environment are not grounded in reality.  Pure & simple.

So now I will bow out of this toxic place again for a while.

Crucify the kid... it changes nothing.

And the idea that this mess is his fault is reprehensible in my opinion.

If it was so indisputable as you say why didn't he throw at the combine?

Few fans here or any other fanbase have coached or played anywhere near the NFL level.  Does that mean they aren't allowed to talk football?

Stroud or AR or Levis would have their struggles with this team. Of that I have no doubt. But defenses would have to play us very differently once they watch the film and realize there is a QB behind center who will carve them up all over the field. Defenses are simply not at all scared of Bryce Young's arm. They dare him to throw. Even when we get a receiver behind the entire defense our QB can't hit him.

Idk man I think you need to decompress and go put on some chill music or something. You seem hella toxic yourself on this subject and quite frankly you act like you're his agent or his father. It's going to be okay.

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

He does need more than the 32 rated receiving corp and the 31 rated Oline.

Any QB does.  Hell, how much discourse is there about Mahomes now and his receivers?

Or CJ Stroud last week when he lost his?

I know how awful the past 6 years have been, but I also feel like b/c of that people have simply lost perspective.

Bryce does need to know multiple Olineman aren't going to get beat immediately after the snap.  He cannot trust that for even one snap.  That should not be too much to ask as a NFL QB.

Seriously, and I know if you're like me, you haven't watched near as much NFL as I normally would,but watch any other team.  No other team is allowing immediate & multiple breakdowns pass set after pass set... and so much of it is coming right up the interior...

Even with the bad Olines with Cam, this wasn't happening.  We've never, ever in franchise history had an interior OLine this bad.  We just haven't, and I will die on that hill b/c I've watched every single snap.

Again, blame Bryce, but I simply disagree with anyone who thinks someone else (or anyone for that matter) is making chicken salad out of this chicken sh*t.

Or let's blame Bryce, F him, cut him tomorrow, tell his 180 lb ass he sucks and can never cut it as our franchise savior...

Then what?? Seriously, who is going to do better, and equally important, how TF would want to come here??

We get rid of coaches, we hate our good players for not doing enough to elevate an impossible situation, and then we get rid of them and watch them thrive when they aren't stuck in a dysfunctional franchise.

Rinse, lather, repeat...

I have not watch as much as I use to. I did watch a couple UDFA QBs come in to similar OL&WR issues perform and win(bagnet, devito). Neither got the reps or prep that Bryce had form TC. 

One of selling points was that if Bryce was dat guy, you didnt need all-world WRs.

Hes not playing well enough. Same form OL, TE, and WR. Hes part of problem, what size?? who knows given this is his rookie year. 

Totally agree he does need help and the OL has been about as poor as possible(sanders gets heat too). 

We got to hope the next HC&staff are miracle workers, plain and simple. Id say give him another year with the clean slate and go form there. 

9 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

So a rando on this message board's opinion should be more valid than Cam Newton, Nick Saban, Aaron Rodgers, etc.

If thats his statement, then Ill for sure pass on his QB opinions. 

I have been missing @ladypanther among others. Bro everyone is miserable, i may need to take a break myself.  

12 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Unfortunately the fandom of an NFL team usually is a reflection of the record. And the Carolina Panthers have the worst win % among all professional sports teams since 2019. You've got a few level headed people that still post here and there but for the most part this fanbase is a reflection of the team. It's unfortunate but wcyd. I still like to chime in and have my fun with them though.

• Poo 1

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Unfortunately the fandom of an NFL team usually is a reflection of the record. And the Carolina Panthers have the worst win % among all professional sports teams since 2019. You've got a few level headed people that still post here and there but for the most part this fanbase is a reflection of the team. It's unfortunate but wcyd. I still like to chime in and have my fun with them though.

what an absolute moronic post