• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Actually feel like Milroe was good for the Tide late in the season.  He had a bad day against a great defense.  Bama could have easily won the game

I’m telling you, as a Bama fan, Milroe just doesn’t instill the confidence of heir recent QBs, and that’s because he is not a great passer. Take the deep ball away from him, and he has trouble. Michigan did that well today and won. 

On the other hand, Bama’s D was awful today when the game was on the line. How many times can you get beat by the crossing routes that leave a guy in the flats?

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I don't put a ton of the weight of the loss on Milroe. Their OL struggled mightily in pass protection and he was a big part of their running attack. If hey didn't have a mobile QB tonight they would've been fuged.

If they had a QB who could make, and throw to, hot reads, they would have won. Milroe does not do that well at all. 

4 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

I’m telling you, as a Bama fan, Milroe just doesn’t instill the confidence of heir recent QBs, and that’s because he is not a great passer. Take the deep ball away from him, and he has trouble. Michigan did that well today and won. 

On the other hand, Bama’s D was awful today when the game was on the line. How many times can you get beat by the crossing routes that leave a guy in the flats?

I agree he wasn’t anywhere near Bryce Young but Young is one of Bama best QBs ever…right?  Can’t have one of those every season unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I agree he wasn’t anywhere near Bryce Young but Young is one of Bama best QBs ever…right?  Can’t have one of those every season unfortunately 

I’m not just talking Bryce though. Jalen Hurts, Tua, Mac Jones, Bryce…Bama fans trusted that they were going to make big plays when needed. It’s not the same feeling with Jalen Milroe. 

• Beer 1