• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Legitimately I won't hear anymore Chark slander. He's a capable receiver and Theilen and Smith Marsette are certainly solid. Tremble is improving too we just seldomly use him. And Chuba is damn good. Even Blackshear had a nice play. All this talk of awful weapons isn't going to fly. We've got talent.

The Panthers have talent that wasn’t being utilized properly while Reich was in CLT. I’d like to see the team address the OL and bring in a #1 WR in the off-season to see what BY9 can really do. 

Man, what a fun game on Christmas Eve.  I hate that we just ran out of time.

Some of y'all are just miserable, and that's fine.  Huddle gunna Huddle, bup bup bup?  Sometimes, you have to just enjoy it.  

I'm disappointed in our defense, and the slow start from the offense.  You can't do that.  But man, the team fought back.  You have to give them credit for that.  We are still not a good team with too many holes all over the place.  But we played hard, we were almost there.

Bryce looked the part.  DJ Chark had himself a game.  The past two weeks the team has played much better.  So I enjoyed it.  Sucks to lose, but to feel the passion for the team again is great.  I thought they were done after that 2nd GB TD, but they kept coming.

That being said: this team is going to go through some massive changes and turnover next season.  But I think more and more, Bryce is looking like he can be that guy.  Feel free to disagree, I'm just a moron with a keyboard.

• Pie 4

Just now, KeptPounding89 said:

We should all be celebrating our QBs progress instead most are still miserable and throwing slander at any opposing opportune moment lol its crazy Bible Belt bros are a sad bunch 

Against a team that allowed like 500 yards to the bucs? I will wait until they play a real defense. 

• Pie 1