• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas Day Games

BY9Franchise

2 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I refuse to call it 23 he's always Deuce Deuce to me! 

Member when a RB couldn't be your best player? Or he wasn't worth the contract?

I wanted him traded in large part because I wanted to find out how good he could potentially be. Well, we're finding out.

I told everyone don't be surprised if he becomes much more durable if we trade him to a contender. Well, were finding that out too.

We were a dumpster fire. He knew it. No point using up all your tread putting up stats in a dumpster fire team once you've secured the bag. Bide your time. 

McCaffrey is certainly living his best life in the Bay Area. No nagging injuries either. He's where he always wanted to be. Good for him.

He is highly unlikely to win a SB all by his lonesome though. Even LaDainian Tomlinson couldn't do it himself. You still need a good QB. Purdy is a more polished Sam Darnold.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wanted him traded in large part because I wanted to find out how good he could potentially be. Well, we're finding out.

I told everyone don't be surprised if he becomes much more durable if we trade him to a contender. Well, were finding that out too.

We were a dumpster fire. He knew it. No point using up all your tread putting up stats in a dumpster fire team once you've secured the bag. Bide your time. 

Oh I don't blame him and back then I kept saying he would be on the field if the team wasn't a poo show.... I'm not certain it was CMC not wanting to play though it wouldn't surprise me if the team just didn't want to play him in lost years either.... Promise you if the panthers were contending he misses 3-5 games and not 17 over that stretch.

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Tua's numbers are similar to Purdy so if Purdy is in MVP talks, so should be Tua. And Hurts' numbers are also similar plus he has the rushing. WRs aren't going to be MVPs.

I don't think you heard me Purdy was never on my MVP list. So if he has similar numbers to Tua then there is no way I consider Tua either.

CMC and Tyreke Hill are probably the 2 frontrunners right now imo.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

McCaffrey is certainly living his best life in the Bay Area. No nagging injuries either. He's where he always wanted to be. Good for him.

He is highly unlikely to win a SB all by his lonesome though. Even LaDainian Tomlinson couldn't do it himself. You still need a good QB. Purdy is a more polished Sam Darnold.

I mean, some ratty ass QBs have won the SB. I think it all comes together for SF, as much as that pains you and KungFoo. I mean ... Tampa's first SB. I can't even remember that dude's name lol. And I think the Ravens first SB too.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I mean, some ratty ass QBs have won the SB. I think it all comes together for SF, as much as that pains you and KungFoo. I mean ... Tampa's first SB. I can't even remember that dude's name lol. And I think the Ravens first SB too.

More recent example the Eagles SB win... Can't tell me Foles is better than Purdy similar situation elite weapons and team...

• Pie 1