• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Canadians 7pm

KingKucci

Just got home....

Raanta is in his own head. I watched his body language during the TV timeouts, pre-game, intermission and I swear he's talking to himself.

Noesen will probably catch a fine for laying out Caufield

Drury should have gotten a penalty shot on his breakaway. He got slashed pretty clearly.

Skjei got cross-checked while he was on one knee right in front of a ref at the bench.

Refs were just awful.

Chatty has lightning hands. He's gonna get paid. Love watching him play.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Just got home....

Raanta is in his own head. I watched his body language during the TV timeouts, pre-game, intermission and I swear he's talking to himself.

Noesen will probably catch a fine for laying out Caufield

Drury should have gotten a penalty shot on his breakaway. He got slashed pretty clearly.

Skjei got cross-checked while he was on one knee right in front of a ref at the bench.

Refs were just awful.

Chatty has lightning hands. He's gonna get paid. Love watching him play.

I thought the islanders refs were bad. Last night’s refs were much much worse. Calling non penalties. Not calling actual penalties.   I don’t think I’ve seen a game officiated that poorly.  Drurys goal that was called back due to GI was atrocious. That was a goal all day long. 

I agree about raanta. No one seemed to talk to him the whole game and he looked like he was talking to himself. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, organicrusty1201 said:

Somethings gotta give with these guys - Canes are a much better team when they sit it out!!

KK is having to cover Necas too much, he’s basically playing 3rd high blueliner most of the time, when in reality KK should really be playing net front. Bunting is good but I feel like he’s struggling with the mandatory two way play. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1