• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Backers

RumHam

40 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Imagine hating your team so much you want the #1 pick to fail with the amount they gave up, must suck they must realize they are stuck with him either way right?

They showed T-Law and Bryce's rookie year stats lmao, Lawrence had worst stats across the board and 30 less sacks. People on this board are mouth breathers sometimes and it hurts.

• Flames 2

43 minutes ago, KSpan said:

No, we commented about the lackluster 1st quarter and 1st half in general while also giving him some deserved credit for the second half. Some folks were just too busy crowing for whatever reason to notice.

It’s also important to note: the packers defense is really bad. 

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yea Bryce and Lawrence are definitely comparable as prospects.  Astute observation.

Very comparable. Lawrence is 6'6" 220 pounds with a big arm Bryce is 5'8" 190 pounds with a limp noodle.

I dont know how I missed it. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

hes lead a come back victory on the road in the playoffs and is staring at another playoff berth

A come back that was necessary because he nearly threw the game away.  He’s not the sure thing he was projected to be at all.  He’s not bad but let’s not act like he’s playing at the level people projected him to be at.

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I may have asked you before, but did you "back" Clausen, Sam, and Teddy? Do you back Ickey? Do you back our OC? Our GM? Our owner? Why can you pick and choose who to back, but frown at others who do as well?

I take issue with people who find pleasure when we don't do well. I think it's too early to call Young a bust and that INFURIATES some people. There is a certain group here that only crawl out of the woodwork to troll and poo post when things go wrong.

• Beer 1