• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst game the Panthers have ever played

Jmac

Sure Pickles sucked and that team sucked. I have watched this team since its inception. I have never watched a game like this.

This is definitely one of the worst Panther teams in its history. Not one redeeming area to speak of.

A death by a thousand cuts every week and it just gets worse.

I am happy that the season is over for them and for us as fans.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The Brian St. Pierre game in 2010 was more pathetic imo

But yeah this one was bad, real fuging bad.

Nah.  St Pierre threw for 170 and a TD straight off the couch vs one of the top defenses in the NFL.   St Pierre also had an 88 yard deep TD.  Bryce in his career hasn’t hit one yet.  Today’s O was more pathetic.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Nah.  St Pierre threw for 170 and a TD straight off the couch vs one of the top defenses in the NFL.   St Pierre also had an 88 yard deep TD.    Today’s O was more pathetic. 

I legitimately forgot he threw a TD, the main thing I remembered was it being a Ravens home game in BOA and throwing back to back (or close to it) pick 6s.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I legitimately forgot he threw a TD, the main thing I remembered was it being a Ravens home game in BOA and throwing back to back (or close to it) pick 6s.

If memory serves….he messed his arm up throwing the deep one to Gettis.  He was in no shape to be playing a NFL game and still did more vs a way better D 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He conveniently left out that part lol

It doesn’t change anything.  St Pierre was straight off the couch, in bad physical shape vs a top notch D….and generated bigger plays and more offense.  The picks don’t change that.  Playing St Pierre was an embarrassment.  Bryce Young wasn’t better than that today.  We had 40 total passing yards on the day and got shutout vs a team that hasn’t won in a long time. 

• Pie 1