• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper appears to throw a drink at a jaguars fan

philw5289

3 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Things are so bad we are literally hoping our owner is charged with assault so we become a bigger laughing stock. 

I mean, most of us are so pissed we just want to see him get the dragging through the mud that he deserves.

For tanking the franchise, if nothing else.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh I am sure at the peak of your fanhood you watched up to 5 games at the local Hooters a calendar year.

I was in Canton OH for the inaugural. never missed a game...but keep throwing drinks Dave Jr...

Edited by Johnstonny

Just now, Johnstonny said:

I was in Canton OH for the inaugural. never missed a game...be keep throwing drinks Dave Jr...

You want me to mail you a cross to tack yourself up on, poor lil victim you?

Might want to call Huddle security to help you out.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

You want me to mail you a cross to tack yourself up on, poor lil victim you?

Might want to call Huddle security to help you out.

...still throwing drinks...lol. Lil spin doctor.

Edited by Johnstonny

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I for one find this FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!

It’s sorta cool to see that the owner is as passionate as the fans are but on the other hand it is conduct unbecoming of an NFL franchise owner. The dude is a billionaire that lives a far better life than 99.9% of people.

I get it the team sucks. But he should have more class than that. UNLESS it is a Cowboys fan or a Saints fan.

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

It’s sorta cool to see that the owner is as passionate as the fans are but on the other hand it is conduct unbecoming of an NFL franchise owner. The dude is a billionaire that lives a far better life than 99.9% of people.

I get it the team sucks. But he should have more class than that. UNLESS it is a Cowboys fan or a Saints fan.

That's not passionate, it's retarded. If you get clowned so badly in sports smack talk that you throw a drink on someone, you are a childish little bitch.

I LOVE talking poo about sports. I never had to resort to basically publicly taking an "L" like he did. He got owned by a fuging JAGS fan.

I'm pretty sure him drinking and officially  handing the number 1 pick over to Chicago... on a day we also get shutout... killed his ego. Fitt looks like the nervous friend who nervously laughs stuff off. We are an embarrassment... Appreciate  ya Tepper... cheers...

• Pie 1