• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find a carpet to sweep it under..

Jmac

Posted this elsewhere....

Owner Bud Adams got a $250k fine when he showed everyone the double finger move several years ago.

The fan who dumped a beer on Tyreek Hill got suspended for life from the stadium. 

Jim Irsay got suspended and couldn't show up at the stadium for a period of time.

I think $2M ought to settle things....

He is hitting the mattresses for a week, expect a Friday night news dump where he will deflect responsibility or blame one of the fans for using an ethnic slur. Will be suspended for the season finale and fined an amount of money that he can find in his couch cushions. Slap on the wrist. 

if you or I throw a drink on someone at a game, it’s generally a lifetime ban and disorderly conduct charge. 

Yup, so still not even a peep on nfl.com. There had been a tiny link to an article on espn.com on Sunday but that’s now gone. No official word from the nfl. Nothing spoken from the panthers front office. I can now see how this is going to play out. 

Abhorrent and sickening. Again demonstrates that the ruling class has their own rule book… every page is blank…

1 minute ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Yup, so still not even a peep on nfl.com. There had been a tiny link to an article on espn.com on Sunday but that’s now gone. No official word from the nfl. Nothing spoken from the panthers front office. I can now see how this is going to play out. 

Abhorrent and sickening. Again demonstrates that the ruling class has their own rule book… every page is blank…

Yep - different set of rules for someone who should be held to a higher standard. Look at what they let Richardson and Snyder get away with for decades. This is nothing. 

42 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Yep - different set of rules for someone who should be held to a higher standard. Look at what they let Richardson and Snyder get away with for decades. This is nothing. 

Agreed. 

To me, and hopefully everyone else, this is so impactful because I can see it with my own 2 eyes. There is no possibility of embellishment (certainly not inferring such of other owners scumbaggery). 

Billionaire on high without impunity throwing a drink at a common plebe knowing no repercussions will follow. At the next country club gathering, it’ll probably be bragged about and they’ll yuck it up. 

The only people who care about this are the panther's fans because they are hyper critical of everything.  We've had Kraft get arrested in a massage parlor. Richardson was forced to sale to keep them from investigating secret payouts due to sexual harrassment and racial slurs.  Jim Irsay was arrested for DUI and possession. Daniel Snyder is still a problem.  Some owner tossing a drink on someone is barely news. The worst thing is that it was caught on camera.