• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would have to happen this offseason for you to be "in" for this team next season?

"Wait til next year!!"..........eventually worked for the Cubs.

But not under this franchise ownership. 

Tepper is like a guy with no medical education who is the majority owner of a hospital and after while sitting as chairman on the medical board that is responsible to hiring a team for their neurological department pushes undue pressure on them as to who he wants to hire....

...and then ends up standing over a neurosurgeon while a patient is under the knife and is telling the neurosurgeon how to how to relieve cerebrospinal fluid build up during hydrocephalus of the brain. 

Let the people who know what they are doing that you hired do the job they were hired to do........... and go play golf or at least sit back and just watch from the viewing section. 

Only a person with a God complex (I have more money so I am God) and as a result of all that money concludes they have to be the smartest person......... in the room of any environment......... and as a result meddle in areas where they have no ideal what they are doing. 

That is literally the worse person you can have to try to inspire others...................

The fact that Tepper is from Pittsburgh, Pa is an embarrassment to this native of that town. 

Too bad we don't have owners of NFL teams like this man anymore who said his team belongs to the people and fans of the town they are in and as a mortal saw himself as having the privilege of acting more like a curator of that franchise than an outright owner of it.  

Remembering 'The Chief' Arthur Joseph Rooney Sr. (January 27, 1901 – August  25, 1988) | TribLIVE.com

I follow the team and pull for the team no matter what.  I hope they dont suck and if they do suck well, that is just how it goes and it sucks for me.

I don't have a monetary investment though.  If I were a PSL owner my disappointment would be replaced with rage cause this team is a complete shiit show right now.

been a Panthers fan since the day it was announced JR got a team for us.

First NFL game I ever went to I was 14 abd got to go see the giants and seahawks at giants stadium, saw Larry Czonka run the ball and Jim Zorn throw a bomb to Steve Largent, great time for a 14 year old, what I remember the most about the game was ther filled stadium for team that wasnt very good and had not been for awhile, the line of fat guys with no shirts and the giants spelled on there bellys, the way the people complained but yet loved thier giants in the same sentence...I wasnt from NY but I am from NC and that day I learned what being a fan was about...so I am in regardless of record or whatever 

19 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

We are at rock bottom and still digging as a franchise and it looks like next year is going to absolutely suck regardless of what happens this offseason. We all assume the worst for next year, so what would need to happen for you to actually care/be invested/ want to tune in to any games next season?

What moves in the FO need to happen?

Who do we hire at HC?

What players do we keep and what players do we get rid of?

What positions do we go after in the draft and FA?

I'm interested to know, because I myself honestly don't know what it would take for me to care about next year. My apathy is at an all-time high and I expect another abysmal year if Fitterer is still in charge of our roster.

Hire a defensive minded head coach, sign Derrick Henry, trade Miles Sanders, draft two BURNERS at receiver, and mandate that Bryce Young do nothing but train under center in the off-season.

I'm talking 1990's offensive football. Play action that bitch 75% of the time.

No mass overpays on contracts. Upgrade Oline, Speedster at WR, decent signing or mid round pick at corner incase 2024 is the last year here of Horn/Jackson. Extend Brown and Luvu. I'm just hoping for 5-6 wins next year and to be more competitive. Lets keep all of our assets and get ready to make the jump in 2025.