• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LET CAM BE TEAM PREZZO YOU COWARD

4Corners

I mean I'd imagine it'd be an upgrade to what we have now. Isn't Nicole Tepper essentially the current one or something along those lines? Cam is the only thing that could essentially revive this fan base besides winning actual games on field and we know that isn't happening any time soon. 

12 hours ago, Sniffrey said:

David Tepper - Team Owner

Cam Newton - Team President

Steve Smith - Director of Personnel

Bhad Bhabie - Media Spokesperson

This would be a great lineup for the Panthers, it would represent the state of the franchise, and this could be the new mascot...

583488_d3e3.jpg

We're still doing this after 100+ years of experience brought us our worst staff yet huh?

Denver beat us in the Super Bowl with their MVP QB as GM but carry on 

7 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Cam has played out his 30s right out of the league.... lol 

Why do you hate on every Cam post on this board?.

You need some help my guy. It's 2024 and you still hating for no reason. Embrace the only MVP in franchise history. It's okay for people to still support Cam he's a icon.

Get it together man I believe in you.

54 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why do you hate on every Cam post on this board?.

You need some help my guy. It's 2024 and you still hating for no reason. Embrace the only MVP in franchise history. It's okay for people to still support Cam he's a icon.

Get it together man I believe in you.

MVP don't matter to me, I'm a Panthers Fan not a Cam Newtons fan.....

Had he won the SB he'd be worthy of it.

It's 2024 and we still got people acting like a MVP from 2015 means jack.... if he was any good he would still be in the in the league...

Edited by BY9Franchise
  • Pie 1

12 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

It's 2024 and we still got people acting like a MVP from 2015 means jack.... if he was any good he would still be in the in the league...

Bro we have never won a SB in our franchise history!

So how is it you holding Can at fault for no SB and not holding every other player accountable?

You also can't be a Panthers fan when you hate on one of the best players in Panthers history. It's honestly sad how much you hate on him. But you're a Panthers fan... lmao 

4 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

You're a Panthers fan so you should know the best thing for the PANTHERS would've been giving Cam the Big Ben treatment .. why did beat up Ben get 18 years w/ Pit yet beat up Cam only basically 9 .. to this point .. he'll return again as starter in '24

50 minutes ago, ComebackCam said:

You're a Panthers fan so you should know the best thing for the PANTHERS would've been giving Cam the Big Ben treatment .. why did beat up Ben get 18 years w/ Pit yet beat up Cam only basically 9 .. to this point .. he'll return again as starter in '24

Pretty sure big Ben won 2 superbowls remind me again how many Cam won?

He also had 5 4000 yard seasons and one 5000....