• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans in Jax respond

ncfan

7 hours ago, Bearzzz said:

Video is telling a story. The GM stood there without a reaction (seems scared of his boss). Tells you who is running everything in the organization (on and off the field). Owner probably gets to give his blessing on weekly game plan.

Are you suggesting the owner runs the organization? That's a serious accusation 😆 

• Pie 1

...its just football in my opinion...talk sht suffer what you cant back up.... why you godda bring in the woke sht...Its Football! Live again for next week... As I remember... in the bleachers, its was uncivilized...nobody got a fine of 300k...

6 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

...its just football in my opinion...talk sht suffer what you cant back up.... why you godda bring in the woke sht...Its Football! Live again for next week... As I remember... in the bleachers, its was uncivilized...nobody got a fine of 300k...

image.gif.881ccd52ffb3b082168a81ab769ec9a6.gif

People are missing the point. It’s not the seriousness of the action. I wouldn’t sue Tepper, I’d press charges. Don’t want a dime but Tepper will have a record. 

That would address the real problem and that is that people like Tepper think they’re immune to real word problems and consequences from their actions see: Tepper’s track record.

He won’t get anything serious, and it likely won’t bother people like Tepper, but he will have a blemish for all to see.

The problem is further exacerbated and point further proven when the average person would probably face consequences where as Tepper would not. That’s a much, much bigger problem to exemplify than just a drink thrown at someone.

We don’t need to condone being a shitty person as ok because of status. Just fuging awful for society.

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

People are missing the point. It’s not the seriousness of the action. I wouldn’t sue Tepper, I’d press charges. Don’t want a dime but Tepper will have a record. 

That would address the real problem and that is that people like Tepper think they’re immune to real word problems and consequences from their actions see: Tepper’s track record.

He won’t get anything serious, and it likely won’t bother people like Tepper, but he will have a blemish for all to see.

The problem is further exacerbated and point further proven when the average person would probably face consequences where as Tepper would not. That’s a much, much bigger problem to exemplify than just a drink thrown at someone.

We don’t need to condone being a shitty person as ok because of status. Just fuging awful for society.

That’s a lot of words for someone saying both parties are wrong

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

That’s a lot of words for someone saying both parties are wrong

Do you suggest charging people for talking? That makes zero sense. People talk poo all day long to everyone everywhere. People who don’t have self control to not take action are a bigger issue.

• The D 1