• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who will the Reaper visit tomorrow?

Jmac

28 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Opinions on who goes on the first Monday after the season? Will the GM stay or go? Will Morgan stay or go? Maybe just clean house ?

What u got?

I mean we could have Morgan posting here with info but huddle azzholes chased him away with horrible concussion jokes.... 

1 minute ago, BY9Franchise said:

I mean we could have Morgan posting here with info but huddle azzholes chased him away with horrible concussion jokes.... 

but was his restaurant a serious business venture or a money laundering cover which I often wonder when professional athletes and wealthy people want to open something dumb like a coal pizza restaurant 

13 minutes ago, hepcat said:

but was his restaurant a serious business venture or a money laundering cover which I often wonder when professional athletes and wealthy people want to open something dumb like a coal pizza restaurant 

Wasn’t it two side by side restaurants? I can’t remember.  I ate at the pizza joint.  Was thinking a Tea name for the other.  

we don't need to be keeping anyone. not from this front office. not from this coaching staff.

you let a new GM pick his own staff and you don't let any of the stench from this current administration stick around. i get it. Morgan is a guy we like because he has a history with us... we need to get past that poo. just let him go and start over fresh.

you let a new HC pick his coaching staff and you don't stick him with anyone that isn't his first choice. 

i don't care how much anyone succeeds after leaving here. we need to leave this poo in the past and start over. no hangovers or leftovers. empty the fridge and the freezer and the pantry out and start over.

and yes....it's going to be expensive for tepper. serves that moron right. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Wouldn’t be mad if Tabor stays in a special teams role and Evero stays DC. 

You really want Tepper to tell the new HC the job comes with 2/3rds of the coordinator gigs already filled? 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

You really want Tepper to tell the new HC the job comes with 2/3rds of the coordinator gigs already filled? 

Yeah, that’s not usually how that works. Any coach coming to this franchise will want complete control over staff. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

You really want more ?’s at every coaching position? 

We supposedly had an all star cast in the offseason. Tabor and Evero are the only coaches who have statistical success on the year.

Who should it come for? 

every coach 

at a minimum Fitterer, Morgan and everyone at the very top that oversaw all this horrific nonsense from a talent aspect.  

Im a burn it down guy.  Some are emotionally attached to Morgan. I don’t think its worth figuring who all the horrific decisions were greenlighted by.  Get rid of them all.  I seriously doubt Dan was against everything.  For all we know he is just as bad as everyone else and was in agreement 

37 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Cheez'moz lol symptom of the concussions lol

Kuechly short HOF career is the return on those bad concussion karma