• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking, Ian Rapoport: Fitterer Fired

Just now, WhoKnows said:

Of course not, but you’re still in here talking about Brown’s offense getting shut out twice to defend Reich.

I will say yesterday was the flukiest shutout I’ve ever seen. One TD wiped away because of a fumble inches away, a missed FG after a terrible taking of a sack and another TD wiped out because TMJ lined up wrong. Heck TMJ’s awful blocking attempt likely kept Chuba from another long TD. WTF he even played is beyond me.

I'm talking about Brown's offense getting shut out twice, as well as averaging fewer points than when Reich was calling the plays, because that's what happened.

I get that you want me to pay attention to you dude, but I'm not interested. There's way better conversations to be had.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Of course not, but you’re still in here talking about Brown’s offense getting shut out twice to defend Reich.

I will say yesterday was the flukiest shutout I’ve ever seen. One TD wiped away because of a fumble inches away, a missed FG after a terrible taking of a sack and another TD wiped out because TMJ lined up wrong. Heck TMJ’s awful blocking attempt likely kept Chuba from another long TD. WTF he even played is beyond me.

Mr Scott big mad today

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Mr Scott big mad today

It hurts getting proven wrong when you’ve been leading the bandwagon.

It’s funny that he gets all upset too and even though he says he doesn't want to play, he always responds.

I figured I’d needle him on this glorious day since he was Fitterer’s biggest supporter!

2 hours ago, WelshPanther said:

So the consulting firm we are using for GM and coach is the one that put in place the current 49ers structure.

So my offseason optimism begins 

You can have all the consulting firms you want but if you don't listen to them it isn't worth a hill of beans.

• Pie 4

Lemme throw another potential name in here:

Browns Assistant GM Catherine Raiche

How good is she? Don't honestly know, but she's risen up the ranks and is generally considered likely to be the leagues first female GM.

Gotta believe Tepper would love to be able to say he's the guy that hired her.

1 minute ago, WhoKnows said:

It hurts getting proven wrong when you’ve been leading the bandwagon.

It’s funny that he gets all upset too and even though he says he doesn't want to play, he always responds.

I figured I’d needle him on this glorious day since he was Fitterer’s biggest supporter!

You don't have that kind of impact on me, dude 😄

But if it makes you feel good, I can let you think you do since, for whatever reason, I seem to be very important in your thinking.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. Already said this needed to happen.

You can't come back from a GM throwing his head coach under the bus.

C’mon, at least be honest on Fitterer. He was truly the worst GM ever just looking at all of our moves over 3 years. I know I asked you before and you never answered but seeing as he’s gone, humor me! Could you point out his best value draft pick as proof that he was worth keeping?

I can only hope that Tepper somehow read all the “bad” moves threads and it finally clicked.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You don't have that kind of impact on me, dude 😄

But if it makes you feel good, I can let you think you do since, for whatever reason, I seem to be very important in your thinking.

Lol, awesome!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. Already said this needed to happen.

You can't come back from a GM throwing his head coach under the bus.

That sealed it for me as well.  Until then, I was still on the fence with Scott, albeit on the other side hanging on by one arm.  Throwing Frank under the bus was the final straw.  At that point, I knew he was in 100% arse saving mode and would say/do anything to keep his job.  Once in survival mode like that, you are functionally inept in your job capacity because everything is viewed through the lens of "will this save my job?"

• Pie 1