• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Tepper do the right thing and go hard after Jim Harbaugh

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean reich lasted 4.5 years in Indy and Harbaugh made it 4 in san fran  accomplishing way more and yet Harbaugh is the problem?  Sweet jesus people who are we arguing with here?

I tried and I give up. 

8 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

LA is cheap and they’ve had a QB, which hasn’t done anything for them. Also, most folks with common sense realize that Bryce had zero chance to succeed in the given circumstances. They realize that he is likely to do very well if protected and allowed viable NFL caliber WR weapons. 

He made Kaepernick look like Montana. Just like Shanahan, scheme has a lot to do with it. That’s why you have to have a strong run game to compete in the nfl. You can’t stay in pistol with bunch formations 90% of the time.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

A couple of different sources have reported that

I have been hearing Vegas has the inside track, but who knows. Tepper you better get on the ball, this is as close as you will get to a cheat code, bring Harbaugh back to Carolina.

26 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I tried and I give up. 

Why does it matter this much to you that I be on board with it?

Mr Completely has long been obsessed with me (pretty well documented inferiority complex there). I'm not sure why it matters to you that I join this particular cause, though.

Edited by Mr. Scot

9 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, Harbaugh would get us out of the gutter.  But by the time he does everyone will be sick of him in house and it will be time to move on.....so what's really the point.  It's hard to ignore SF.  You have to be insufferable for a NFL team to move on from winning. 

I hear you, but we already have insufferable...but ignorant insufferable.  

21 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Harbaugh 4 years - 44 wins 5 playoff wins, 2 championship game appearances 1 SB

Reich 4.5 years - 41 wins no playoff wins

Tell me again how harbaugh is the problem

I’m on your side I agree haha 

This is so crazy that like 10 years ago we where having almost the exact same threads about Harbaugh.

I think the petty drama between Tepper and Harbaugh would be absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

Harbaugh has always reminded me of The Governor from Walking Dead for some reason.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Why does it matter this much to you that I be on board with it?

Mr Completely is obsessed with me. That's well documented. I'm not sure why it matters to you that I join this particular cause, though.

What cause? I have no issue with you, I pie you all the time. I was just saying I’m done trying to say Harbaugh is a good coach, you clearly won’t see it that way. So I give up. Didn’t mean anything by it. 

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

What cause? I have no issue with you, I pie you all the time. I was just saying I’m done trying to say Harbaugh is a good coach, you clearly won’t see it that way. So I give up. Didn’t mean anything by it. 

Sorry dude, but I think Harbaugh is a way better college coach than pro coach, especially for the long haul.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Sorry dude, but I think Harbaugh is a way better college coach than pro coach, especially for the long haul.

I don’t know why you are saying sorry, you haven’t offended me. Like I said, I give up, we clearly don’t see eye to eye on this and that’s fine. 

11 minutes ago, Htarnation4.0 said:

I hear you, but we already have insufferable...but ignorant insufferable.  

Yeah, I just think it’s a bad marriage.  Jim is a big personality that wants things his way.  I don’t think he likes to bend.  I don’t think he is an easy personality to get along with.    I just don’t think Tepper and him mesh well.  Jim took issue with people and wanted things and people to how he wanted it. The whole history repeating itself thing in front offices I think would apply.   So I think Tepper would end up kicking him to the curb like SF….and not care that he wins like SF.  IMO both would want to lead things and be the shot caller of the big picture.