• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Ducks 7pm

KingKucci

On our way back home from PNC. It was a fun night and a great game. This was my Christmas present to my family and it was my youngest’s first Hurricanes game and she is hooked. Everyone is begging me to bring them back ASAP. Maybe over Easter break. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Ya I noticed this last night too. 

Jarvis has developed as I expected and is on pace for 30 goals on the wing this season.... he's a goal scorer who plays 100% in both ends and a natural C I'm guessing Unger Sorum forces his way in to be an impact W and Jarvis gets a shot as a C 

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Orlov knocked a duck into him , was the player In the paint yes

Just a hockey accident 

Ya, Pyotr has his head down looking for the puck and got his bell rung by orlov pushing the duck. Orlov gotta be careful that’s two Canes he’s taken out so far. 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I think he tweaked his neck. Pyotr really got his neck bent

I think a bit of both, he was having trouble standing on his own so I think concussion protocol will come into play here. 

you can see at the at the :13 second mark he tries to stand and slides back down. His equilibrium was definitely off. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I think a bit of both, he was having trouble standing on his own so I think concussion protocol will come into play here. 

you can see at the at the :13 second mark he tries to stand and slides back down. His equilibrium was definitely off. 

That play should have never even happened. About 10 seconds before the refs missed a Ducks penalty. 

• Pie 2

Can’t get enough of Staal and Martinook jumping in to defend Jarvis. That’s some old school enforcer poo right there. The second shot of it on the broadcast with the metal in the background is just…

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1