• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rich Eisen's top 10 HC candidates

rayzor

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Where is the Raheem Morris love coming from all of a sudden? The guy wasn’t great in Tampa. What makes him worth recycling after a decade + of being an assistant. Just wondering what got him so trendy. 

People aren't holding a coaching job a decade against him, rightfully so.  Years working under McVay you gotta figure he's learned and grown.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Steelo said:

I don't think so, he's just not at the top of my list.  I would hire him before a couple other names on the list. 

If they end up with Morris - the team is in worse shape than any of us can imagine. 

Morris, Quinn, these retread coaches need to GTFO. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

51 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Raheem Morris would be a TERRIBLE hire 

bro, disagree with this. Hes familiar with NFC south and been practicing against one of the better offense minds for years. Hes a good age after being the NFL youngest HC. Hes coached both sides of the ball at high levels. 

Hes not my first choice, but I wouldnt be upset if tepper went off his current path and surprised named him HC. 

If you look at what hes done at LA, theres not much there after you take away darnold. Still puts on a stiff defense. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

For those far too busy or just too damn lazy to watch a 12 minute video, here's your list. Watch the video for an explanation or just think you know everything there is to know about them I don't care.

10) Ejiro Evero

9) Frank Smith

8 ) Bobby Slowik

7) Antonio Pierce

6) Ben Johnson

5) David Shaw (former Stanford HC)

4) Raheem Morris

3) Mike Vrabel

2) Jim Harbaugh

1) Bill Belichik

Again, watch the video for getting an idea of where he's coming from. Or don't.

It's just an interesting perspective from a guy whose opinion I always thought was interesting. Not sure about Ben Johnson being so low or David Shaw being on it at all, but i appreciate having my thoughts scrambled a bit.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It's just an interesting perspective from a guy whose opinion I always thought was interesting. Not sure about Ben Johnson being so low or David Shaw being on it at all, but i appreciate having my thoughts scrambled a bit.

Yeah super weird seeing him mentioned seeing as there's no traction for him at any opening..