• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Peyton Manning son is wearing a Lamar Jackson jersey.

You love to see it. Basically confirming Lamar will be the SB MVP and Regular season MVP.

Things I predicted before the season just saying...

You and your hindsight predictions…lol

• Flames 3

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Peyton Manning son is wearing a Lamar Jackson jersey.

You love to see it. Basically confirming Lamar will be the SB MVP and Regular season MVP.

Things I predicted before the season just saying...

You called it. Just hoping he makes it to the big game. He balled out tonight. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Youngs Ten Yard Bombs said:

Whelp I had hoped for a Texans-Bills AFC with either being in the Super Bowl but doubted Texans would make it. Hoping Bills and Lions won’t let me down and make this a Bills-Lions superbowl 

Putting your faith in Josh Allen is wild!

• Poo 1

36 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They will definitely get Mike Evans or Tee Higgins in FA.

If they didn’t want to pay tyreek 25M, why would they give more to either of them? They  have a ton of free agents to sign so cap space is limited. Patty will need a Brady restructure.

1 minute ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

If they didn’t want to pay tyreek 25M, why would they give more to either of them? They  have a ton of free agents to sign so cap space is limited. Patty will need a Brady restructure.

Maybe they realize they have a aging Kelce and below average WR's now?

Opinions can change over the years. 

Just now, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Yeah, at some point the elite QBs have to realize that squeezing ever dime for themselves leaves the team cash strapped to put a team around them. A big part of the reason why Brady has more rings than Manning is that he always had a more team friendly contract. At some point the money is just dick measuring and keeping score. I'd rather take a little less meaning I can have better OL on front of me and better receivers beside me. You're still going to make way more money than you could ever reasonably spend.

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I dont think he played particularly bad as in missing wide open dudes. His o line got eaten alive on most passing downs and his running backs got 1 yard a carry all but one play xD

Yeah but pretty sure he averaged at least 2.5s per drop back. I'm told that's always enough time to make a play. No matter if your receivers are open or not 

Talking about Lamar, it wasn't too long ago that some here were talking some poo about Jordan Love.

It should be a lesson about having patience and allowing a QB to develop before making all kinds of definitive statements, but some just continue to do it. It doesn't make Lamar or Love look like the clown, I'll tell you that.

And you talked poo about Purdy too, I might add...

Edited by top dawg