• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is beating us in the NFC South with Mike MacDonald at HC?

I know that everyone is all in on an offensive HC. I get it, but there is something everyone is forgetting. If you can't score points against a team how are you beating them? Our Offense will be garbage again next season barring two or three miracle moves that all work out on that side of the ball, but our defense is good, what if we could move the defense to best? No team in the division is doing jack poo against Mike MacDonald twice a year. He should be the coach and maybe you can salvage Bryce Young by getting his confidence back up with some easy play action smash mouth football, you don't need a savant to put in an offense like that.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, Steelo said:

For the first season, maybe season and a half and I’d say a lot of people. But once he gets the pieces and gets it dialed in it’s gonna be ugly. 

Lol Raven's defensive talent is garbage compared to ours, its bonkers what he's doing.

for reference, jadevon clowney is technically the best player on their defense lol

Edited by thunderraiden

3 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Lol Raven's defensive talent is garbage compared to ours, its bonkers what he's doing.

for reference, jadevon clowney is technically the best player on their defense lol

I want Macdonald as our coach yesterday but you can’t be serious. 

Justin Mad, Roquan Smith and Kyle Hamilton ring any bells?! 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

I’m not pooing the idea of MacDonald. At all. I’m just tempering any future expectations. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Bro stop...

Roquan Smith, Patrick Queen, Justin Madabuike, Marlon Humphrey, Kyle Hamilton....Oweh and Ojabo off the edge...

And you got rhe nerve to say garbage....you don't have 60 sacks with garbage personnel.

And Jadeveon and his 9.5 sacks would lead our team...

Edited by SetfreexX
  • Pie 2