• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brad Idzik is our OC

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

If a fraction of the year Baker had is BY's ceiling we're fuged until we get a new QB

Ceiling? I’m talking about next year. Asking him to pass 4000 passing yards with 28 TDs and 10 INTs this next year would make Canales a QB whispering GOAT. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

If people can argue Moore is a true 1, Theilen must be at the very least a 2 if not a close true 1, especially with Young.

But I somewhat agree on your premises because I believe both a 2s. I think Theilen would absolutely thrive with a true 1 here. But he is getting old so that window is closing if not closed after this season.

DJ Moore and Adam Theilen ain’t close. DJ can do things Adam can’t.  Theilen is ideally a 3 role player on a good roster offense.  That’s not DJ. 

Theilen should be a 2003 Ricky Prohel.  That’s the ideal place for him in the NFL at this point IMO on a good roster.  I mean in 2003 if we targeted Ricky Prohel 140 times running a bunch of shallow stuff …..he would have had stats in the end too.  

AT’s prodiction per catch was more in line with TE production than WR this year.   He got no juice to do anything with that ball like most TEs.