• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Arm Strength

0kBoomer

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've always banned folks who show up with politically overt usernames, avatars, and/or obviously driving a single posting agenda from the get go. He checked every box. The error we made was not banning him straight out of the gate. I'll take the blame for that.

Look man, you obviously don't care and double down on your authority, but just so you are aware your name comes up on the Panthers subreddit a good bit and how you have driven people away from the huddle for power trips. Just want to be sure you're aware of that perception as I really enjoy the huddle and want to see it have continued success. 

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

Look man, you obviously don't care and double down on your authority, but just so you are aware your name comes up on the Panthers subreddit a good bit and how you have driven people away from the huddle for power trips. Just want to be sure you're aware of that perception as I really enjoy the huddle and want to see it have continued success. 

Trust me when I tell you that I don't care.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

So why bother? This isn't reddit. We're not trying to be reddit. If reddit suits them better, great. Glad they found a place they like.

I think you're purposely missing the point here. Even in this thread (and it isn't the first one) huddlers kind of call you out on power tripping as a mod and you double down. It's whatever, but it drives people away from here. 

1 minute ago, jb2288 said:

I think you're purposely missing the point here. Even in this thread (and it isn't the first one) huddlers kind of call you out on power tripping as a mod and you double down. It's whatever, but it drives people away from here. 

And that's fine. They can have their opinions. When we suck people bitch and moan. We've sucked for a long time now so there's a lot of bitching and moaning. We haven't really changed how we moderate this place the fanbase is just fuging pissed off and I get it.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

They engage others just as much if not more than they are engaged.

Furthermore the pro Young/against Stroud guys were extremely toxic in the lead up to and in the months that followed the draft. I didn't hear a peep out of you about that.

If I saw it I would have commented on it I'm sure. Just curious why so angry that's all.

40 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You can talk about practically anything you want in the TB. That's the whole purpose of it.

He wasn’t talking about anything political. He was talking to you about Bryce Young’s arm strength. Are we to take this to mean dissenting opinions on Bryce Young have to be made in the tinderbox?

4 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

He wasn’t talking about anything political. He was talking to you about Bryce Young’s arm strength. Are we to take this to mean dissenting opinions on Bryce Young have to be made in the tinderbox?

I'm specifically talking about his username and av. We generally ban those obviously baiting types right off the bat before they get cooking.

We obviously allow a variety of opinions on Bryce and our other players.

5 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

He was an alias who has been banned numerous times for outright trolling.  He is a one trick pony and that one trick is played out

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm specifically talking about his username and av. We generally ban those obviously baiting types right off the bat before they get cooking.

We obviously allow a variety of opinions on Bryce and our other players.

As ridiculous as it is to say that specific username and avatar are ban worthy, which it is ridiculous, it’s even more ridiculous to expect us to believe his debate with you played no role. The only thing that changed from him not being banned, to being banned, was arguing with you. Would he have still been banned if he were agreeing with you and posting opinions you agreed with?

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He was an alias who has been banned numerous times for outright trolling.  He is a one trick pony and that one trick is played out

Who is it and why wouldn’t that be the first thing brought up when people are asking why he got banned? I was called an alt account last off season by somebody so it’s hard to just take your word for it.