• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

5 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Usher show was bad. Roller skating, lip-synching, and that girl guitarist just completely gave up at the end. I didn't like it. The NFL is not catering to its average fanbase, middle-aged white men.

disappointed that the Oak Ridge Boys weren't playing too.....

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Taylor Swift celebrating while her man is losing the game.

#FakeRelationship

Dude she probably doesn’t know or care about anything football related. Probably never watched a game before dating him. And how many Swift songs do you think he knows? Lol zero. This is just how these things go. My girl loves to watch football with me but she has no clue what is going on. Ever had a gf?

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

49ers offense continues to stall and not capitalize on crucial defensive stops made by their defense. Game is far from over.

Feels like Atlanta and New England.

Running game was doing well but this passing every down with Purdy is killing these drives. Gotta know to throw the ball at Jennings feet instead of losing 5 yards on first down.

Just now, onmyown said:

Dude she probably doesn’t know or care about anything football related. Probably never watched a game before dating him. And how many Swift songs do you think he knows? Lol zero. This is just how these things go. My field loves to watch football with me but she has no clue what is going on. Ever had a gf?

I haven't been paying much close attention to her during Chiefs games but it seems like she's very slow to understand what's going and waits to celebrate or get sad based on how others around her react. 

Just now, onmyown said:

Dude she probably doesn’t know or care about anything football related. Probably never watched a game before dating him. And how many Swift songs do you think he knows? Lol zero. This is just how these things go. My field loves to watch football with me but she has no clue what is going on. Ever had a gf?

Confused GIFs | GIFDB.com