• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Find it. I don't think I did. Yeah, that was my point all along. Everyone is on the decline in their mid-30s. That's just biological reality. You just caught feelings when I said it. Which was weird.

You said he was looking like a shadow of his former self.

You said he was "decking hard" 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

And, no, I didn't "catch feelings," as my responses in the threads will attest. I just thought it was incredulous to be saying Kelce was "washed." So that was kind of "weird" to me (like it was wishful thinking or something).

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

I don't think Kelce looks washed, he was just banged up at a point during the season. I don't think that he's retiring, and he basically intimated as much tonight. I also don't believe that the Chiefs are resetting, as much as they are reloading. We might be seeing Kelce, like he said, at this time next year (with the same result). I ain't betting against Mahomes or Kelce. They may be put into better situations to succeed next year.

as much as i really don't want another dynasty team around (because honestly it just makes the game boring) i am pretty happy that san fran fell and shanahan fell on his face again. i don't/never have liked that team and shanny just seems like a punk...kind of like matty ryan. residual from their ATL days. 

and san fran being a formal rival and that poo that they had going on with us a few years back gave feeds the disdain i have for them. 

i hate being bottom dwellers, but seeing them fail makes it a little more tolerable.

• Pie 7

On 2/12/2024 at 8:06 AM, rayzor said:

as much as i really don't want another dynasty team around (because honestly it just makes the game boring) i am pretty happy that san fran fell and shanahan fell on his face again. i don't/never have liked that team and shanny just seems like a punk...kind of like matty ryan. residual from their ATL days. 

and san fran being a formal rival and that poo that they had going on with us a few years back gave feeds the disdain i have for them. 

i hate being bottom dwellers, but seeing them fail makes it a little more tolerable.

Agreed. I get that KC has been winning a lot and Mahomes/Kelce overload has been real this year but it's not like we haven't been getting facefulls of Shanahan/SF hype for years now as well. The real misfortune was Detroit shooting themselves in the foot and handing the NFCCG to SF. 

• Pie 2