• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales and Morgan at the combine

Look, this historically small QB with literally a high school quality arm (analysis not insult, I could have said high school JV), isn't square and he isn’t round. He isn’t even really an NFL peg  in the fist place but they didn’t care.

Because, if you follow then you know that in typical Tepper logic land, the thing to do is obviously to reshape the hole.

I am mostly reflecting back to last year. This is where things completely went to poo. Fitterer starts meeting with Poles to negotiate the fleecing. 

The scene of the crime. This is where someone put the roofie in Fitterer’s drink.

Edited by strato

On 2/27/2024 at 8:54 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

Interesting note towards the end of that video. He says the offense didn't really click until mid season in Tampa. One of bigger reasons being that they were splitting reps all camp and only started truly crafting the offense to Bakers strengths once he clearly won the job. Hopefully being able to hit the ground running the Bryce and not waste and time/snaps with him will pay off. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

Interesting note towards the end of that video. He says the offense didn't really click until mid season in Tampa. One of bigger reasons being that they were splitting reps all camp and only started truly crafting the offense to Bakers strengths once he clearly won the job. Hopefully being able to hit the ground running the Bryce and not waste and time/snaps with him will pay off. 

did the running game get better as the year went on?  I didnt watch TB all that much so I have no idea

On 2/27/2024 at 3:04 PM, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I remember the days when playing under center was the norm and shotgun was unusual.  

I think it would be a dramatic change for Young but they need to drill this over and over until it he's comfortable.  

yeah i think Bryce Young will always be uncomfortable playing under center in the NFL due to his size affecting his vision in the pocket...just saying

Edited by bandu
  • Beer 1