• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper on the proudest moment since owning the team….

ncfan

Worst win percentage in all of professional sports the last few years and non Panthers events at the stadium are the proudest moment of the Tepper's era so far.

I mean you see this stuff in bad sketch comedies. They just say it out in the open.

Crazy.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

She did. 

It's just embarrassing that the proudest thing about their ownership of a football team has absolutely nothing to do with football and led to the shitty field that the players are constantly bitching about. I mean, that pretty much sums it up right there.

Well if it weren't for PSL owners selling their tickets to other teams' fans, the stadium would be half empty--that embarrasses me.  She has nothing to offer pro football and she needs to stop acting like she has a voice in football decisions--and I pray to God that she does not.  She is nothing but a Gold digging, second-rate piece of arm candy clinging to the Benny Hill of professional sports.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Worst win percentage in all of professional sports the last few years and non Panthers events at the stadium are the proudest moment of the Tepper's era so far.

I mean you see this stuff in bad sketch comedies. They just say it out in the open.

Crazy.

Now I don't have to hit the link. 

That's just the epitome of the state of this franchise. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Well if it weren't for PSL owners selling their tickets to other teams' fans, the stadium would be half empty--that embarrasses me.  She has nothing to offer pro football and she needs to stop acting like she has a voice in football decisions--and I pray to God that she does not.  She is nothing but a Gold digging, second-rate piece of arm candy clinging to the Benny Hill of professional sports.

Oh no MHS. They're about to come for you.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

w=500

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1