• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Depth Chart (For your Convenience--Top 10 needs included)

MHS831

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I’d put Center as a priority need. There’s no way Austin Corbett is plan A at center. If they don’t add one in FA they will definitely draft one.

I thought long and hard about that, but we do have an established lineman there--Lemme see what everyone else says, but I see your point--is it a top 10 need?  I figure we have the picks and room to address about 10 needs. But they did not just pay tons for 2 guards to have a weak link at C. 

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

Center is definitely a need. Corbett could be a decent option or maybe he has trouble. Either way we're a single injury away from having a serious question mark at a very important position.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I think quality of depth is important to note in this kind of thing. I mean we have two bodies at center but Corbett is a complete unknown and if he were to get injured you wouldn't want Mays starting for a prolonged period.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Krovvy said:

Center is definitely a need. Corbett could be a decent option or maybe he has trouble. Either way we're a single injury away from having a serious question mark at a very important position.

No, but if you had 10 players considering our situation across the board, is C a top 10?  While C is an uncertainty, we have indisputable needs for starters in the following areas:

Starter Needs

Edge

CB

SS

WR

TE

I am not disagreeing with you, but we also need depth a ILB, CB, CB, RB, FS. so is a position with an established OL and even a backup in year 3 still that big of a need?  Every team has its weak spots--I see the point being made

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Billy Goat said:

I think quality of depth is important to note in this kind of thing. I mean we have two bodies at center but Corbett is a complete unknown and if he were to get injured you wouldn't want Mays starting for a prolonged period.

I know--this bothers me--why spend $$$$ on 2 guards and have a C by default?  Listening to everyone, man this roster is bare.  Everyone is making good points. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

That whole defense looks pretty rough. We are about 1-2 injuries away from being in shambles.

Hopefully we aren't done in free agency yet.

This scared me.  I realize we have more free agency, the draft, and then even undrafted free agents---I still do not see how they are going to field a decent team===and then there is the QB question mark at best.

• Beer 1