• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Combs shots fired

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

A QB we let go just got a $100m dollar deal after one season with Canales

Argument there IMO that we created our own argument/logic simply by us being uniquely horrible 

Baker Mayfield went back to being Baker instantly when he got away from this dumpster fire.  Everyone here was talking about what a drastically different QB Baker looked like with the Rams cold and not knowing that team.   Then Baker goes to Tampa and is basically the same dude in Cleveland.   Which wasn’t anything oddly unique.   Nor was that Tampa offense.  But Baker wasn’t Carolina Baker not in Carolina. 

and the pay scale is now skewed.  100m is average QB money.  See a 13 year vet with 1 playoff win coming of an injury south of us with a nearly 200m deal in Cousins. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, Basbear said:

so the mid-market panthers have a somewhat celebrity and people are bashing him??

Im no county music fan but this is a bizarre treatment. 

It’s because he’s not good at what he’s famous for 

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

They still on it lol 

Are they too stupid to figure out or something.  Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on. They are blowing it up and getting rid of worthless players. They are not handing out large contracts to anyone already here. As a matter of fact they are trying to get something out of them before they are replaced too.  They are finally investigating in the offense from the inside out. The way it should be. Doing the same with the defense. It's not hard to see. It's as plain as the nose on your face. 

I sware you can't fix stupid.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Are they too stupid to figure out or something.  Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on. They are blowing it up and getting rid of worthless players. They are not handing out large contracts to anyone already here. As a matter of fact they are trying to get something out of them before they are replaced too.  They are finally investigating in the offense from the inside out. The way it should be. Doing the same with the defense. It's not hard to see. It's as plain as the nose on your face. 

I mean, there is nothing here to actually blow up.  

the big argument from here last year was they FINALLY were investing in the offense too.  That's why I don't think a lot of outsiders are viewing this as much more than rearranging the chairs. 

8 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Combs has a big legal issue getting ready to beat him down. Kid was kicked out of his bar for being "overserved" in Tennessee and went missing for a week. Video shows him staggering down the street and falling a lot.

That's Luke Bryan

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

stupid people late to the party trying to get some attention not aware that it isn't as bad as they thought. 

lazy attention whores jumping on a wave after it's reached the beach. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

the big argument from here last year was they FINALLY were investing in the offense too.  That's why I don't think a lot of outsiders are viewing this as much more than rearranging the chairs. 

It may end up that way sure. But what was done for the last few years did not address anything.  It ended up nothing more than bandaids that came off in the shower. They have been half-assing this build ever since Tepper bought the team. At least this time they are going about it the right way. Whether they get the players right is yet to be seen but this is how you rebuild. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

15 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It may end up that way sure. But what was done for the last few years did not address anything.  It ended up nothing more than bandaids that came off in the shower. They have been half-assing this build ever since Tepper bought the team. At least this time they are going about it the right way. Whether they get the players right is yet to be seen but this is how you rebuild. 

it seems like every year i have had to work to get excited about everything that is happening. i honestly felt really good about the coaching situation...frikkin dream team my ass. but what we did in adding to the team was pretty meh. 

this year, even though we lost a couple pieces that hurt, i REALLY like the guys that we've gotten and the direction we've taken. seriously addressing the interior OL? i mean you can do that? we haven't had guards we can be proud of in a long time. I trust Morgan and Evero with picking out defensive guys, especially if they are getting input from Capers still. 

SO far i'm digging what little we've done on offense as well. i just can't wait to see what else they can get done.

• Pie 2