• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Available DEs

Lot of mostly meh in that list and they're all stopgaps at or approaching 30.

I know some are after Chase Young but he's bouncing between teams now for a reason.

Wasn't Ngakoue someone we considered last season?

All in all it's either another trade with a significant payday right after it or just plug in what we can and retool next year. Might as well accept what's likely to happen.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Lot of mostly meh in that list and they're all stopgaps at or approaching 30.

I know some are after Chase Young but he's bouncing between teams now for a reason.

Wasn't Ngakoue someone we considered last season?

All in all it's either another trade with a significant payday right after it or just plug in what we can and retool next year. Might as well accept what's likely to happen.

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Maybe that's the name I heard.  

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'll take one 37 year old Calais Campbell please.

We were thinking the same thing. He could play the 4 tech opposite Derrick Brown and anchored with A'Shawn Williams in the middle. He can still stop the run....

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, BULLETPRQQF said:

We were thinking the same thing. He could play the 4 tech opposite Derrick Brown and anchored with A'Shawn Williams in the middle. He can still stop the run....

Granted he could fall off a cliff in the blink of an eye at 37, but he put up a 80 grade on PFF overall last year.  He's a monster of a man and for the right deal I'd love to have him on our team to finish his career.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im all in on Clowney. Good production and can stop the run.

Clooney will cost us more than we can afford to alot to 1 player at that position I'm afraid. We really need to add 2 edge guys to get by this season.