• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears cashing in on Bryce Young trade

8 hours ago, OldhamA said:

It was still too expensive even for Stroud (and what he's turned out to be [so far]).

We gave up sooooooo much. 

Stroud is going to be a top 5 QB he is worth it. I promise you

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

jax_d_3_433100788_1791854301241940_3751548956184648165_n.thumb.jpg.36d74fd6503b3a7fe16591f29aa807f8.jpg

Lookin.. bout the same size as last season

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

SMH

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

godalmighty, I was told a nfl strength and conditioning regiment was in his cards, poo the kid looks even smaller.  Twigs for legs

👀👀🤦‍♂️

Well boys might as well get started early looks like it's going to be another long season.

GIF by FirstAndMonday

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 3/21/2024 at 8:59 AM, Navy_football said:

And that's just blind pessimism to say he showed absolutely nothing last year. Nothing? All year?

He showed alot. Not consistently enough to be a successful QB (winning games) in the NFL. The point is a lot of that had to do with his supporting cast, as we continue to state over and over. Maybe a better cast allows him to be more consistent. Maybe it doesn't. We'll see the next couple of seasons. I just choose to cheer for his success and point out his positives, rather than constantly point out his negatives and seemingly cheer for him to fail.

He didn't show nearly enough to give hope he is worth what we gave to get him.thats fact.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2