• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers agree to terms with linebacker Tae Davis

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

The first paragraph referred to him as "another key special teamer," so I guess. It also says that we brought him back, but I don't even remember him being a Panther in the first place. I don't believe that I'd ever heard his name before today, but if they believe he's reliable at what he does, then he must be.

You asked why. The article clearly states why. Not sure what else it could say. 

2 minutes ago, csx said:

You asked why. The article clearly states why. Not sure what else it could say. 

That was for people that did not read the article, and honestly it's really the only article that even somewhat lauds any special teams prowess. He's been a journeyman.

Edited by top dawg

6 hours ago, csx said:

He played 8 games. How little do y'all pay attention to not recognize players?

Well it looks like he joined in November, and most of us couldn't stomach any games by then lol. Much less paying attention to random guys on special teams

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, top dawg said:

That was for people that did not read the article, and honestly it's really the only article that even somewhat lauds any special teams prowess. He's been a journeyman.

And being a journeyman is ok.  All teams, even Kansas City has a few of those to fill out the roster.  

2 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

And being a journeyman is ok.  All teams, even Kansas City has a few of those to fill out the roster.  

Some on here get mad if every last player we sign is not an all pro. I guess they think rosters are made up of mostly all pros and future hall of famers....?

4 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

2 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Some on here get mad if every last player we sign is not an all pro. I guess they think rosters are made up of mostly all pros and future hall of famers....?

I already said  "if they believe he's reliable at what he does, then he must be." Does that mean that there is something inherently wrong with signing a journeyman? No, because they have their place too. I simply don't remember him, even on special teams. I don't know what else to tell you. 

On 3/30/2024 at 2:45 AM, Jackie Lee said:

Well it looks like he joined in November, and most of us couldn't stomach any games by then lol. Much less paying attention to random guys on special teams

I stopped watching in October. I don't think I made it even that long tbh.