• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft a QB or Nix the idea?

I am taking Rattler over Nix.  I believe he has a better arm and played pretty well last year with a horrible OL.  I think he makes good decisions with the ball and does not get flustered easily.  Just stays calm and does his job.  There is chatter Atlanta has a strong interest in him.  I am not sure why he is not getting more love, but I think he is one of the better QB's in the class.  Always a pass first guy, which I think some of the others are going to be hard to break their one read and take off tendencies.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 4/8/2024 at 8:48 PM, frankw said:

Don't waste a pick on a QB this year.

The die has been cast. Roll with and save that for next season if it needs to happen.

The QB class next season is not very good, FYI.

On 4/9/2024 at 9:48 PM, 45catfan said:

Your 2025 QB class, gentlemen.  If Nix could have played another year, he'd arguably be #1. Hell, Rattler would be top 3.

image.png.7934aea32cab1b9bb3c767c3dba59d25.png

I think if Carson Beck plays as well as he did this past year he is my #1.  He looks like he can be a really good pro.  Klubnik will need to make major improvements in his decision making to even make the NFL.  

On 4/9/2024 at 9:48 PM, 45catfan said:

Your 2025 QB class, gentlemen.  If Nix could have played another year, he'd arguably be #1. Hell, Rattler would be top 3.

image.png.7934aea32cab1b9bb3c767c3dba59d25.png

Riley Leonard at Notre Dame now is an interesting one to watch also. I’d also take half of those over 24 year old Nix who sucked until he transferred out west in a wide open Oregon offense in a division where they play no defense. 

• Beer 1

On 4/5/2024 at 11:37 AM, PappyMay said:

I'd hate this. Pick 33 and 39 need to be guys for this year. If we suck again and are picking again in the top 5 next year. We'd have Carson Beck, Quinn Ewers, Shedeur Sanders, and Drew Allar to choose again next cycle.

I hate all of those options. HATE.

Suck again until Arch Manning comes out. Deal with it. 

• Beer 1