• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Guess Mock & Wants (What You Think We Do vs. Who You Want)

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You might want to wait until the 1st round is over before you go through all this trouble to only only have to start over anyway. 

That takes the fun out of a fresh thread on Friday my dude.  No trouble, writing a few names down takes a nanosecond

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

That takes the fun out of a fresh thread on Friday my dude.  No trouble, writing a few names down takes a nanosecond

Have fun with it then. Far be it for me to stop someone from wasting time and energy on a fruitless effort. Please carry on.

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Have fun with it then. Far be it for me to stop someone from wasting time and energy on a fruitless effort. Please carry on.

What even are you getting at? I asked a question my man... I think you need to stop wasting time trying to do whatever you're doing right meow.  

What I think we do….is draft a defensive player at 33 and then over draft Leggette at 39.   I also think we neglect to draft a pass catching RB. 

what I want is this to primarily be an offensive skill draft.  Double dip BPA at WR (Mitchell and Ladd) with the first two picks and then grab a TE and pass catching RB.  I like Bell late at TE.   I also like that CFL DB late that didn’t play college ball

• Beer 1