• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it’s earlt but Dan THE MAN Morgan is IMPRESSING me

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

That was a legit great value trade, no question. His best move followed by sanders in the 4th.

Im just a position value nerd and grading early is wrong, but I had to express my concerns with the herniay like draft. 

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

I'm going to trust Dan and his team's scouting, but if you would have told me the Panthers could have gone into this draft without a first round pick and legitimately came away with:

Ladd or AD Mitchell, Kool Aid, Payton Wilson, Jatavion Sanders, Sedrick Van Pran, Malik Washington and still had a pick...

I'd be very disappointed in what they came away with. Very disappointed. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I'm going to trust Dan and his team's scouting, but if you would have told me the Panthers could have gone into this draft without a first round pick and legitimately came away with:

Ladd or AD Mitchell, Kool Aid, Payton Wilson, Jatavion Sanders, Sedrick Van Pran, Malik Washington and still had a pick...

I'd be very disappointed in what they came away with. Very disappointed. 

This is kind of how I feel. Just hoping Legette can break some quick screens/slants because he’s so physical and once Brooks recovers he’s our bell cow so next year can save money by cutting Sanders and using it elsewhere. 

All that seems to have changed are the optics with Tepper. The rest seems par for the course this go round. They think they have cracked the code, again, which means it's probably all going to go pear shaped, again lol.