• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Draft: Day 3 (Rounds 4-7)

4 minutes ago, TD alt said:

The first punter. You know we're getting to the dart throws now 

Only from teams who stopped doing research.

I think after the first two days I guess the figured " fug it we've done enough. Let's just go home"

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I didn’t have much hope of him making it to our 5th rd pick once we took Sanders at the top of the 4th. Still hurts though.

there was a pool of 3C to start the 4th that were interesting. Bortolini filled the RAS special. 

SVP is the "big" name left that was the constant  rock on UGA's OL for their run the past few year. hes a tough SOB and rumbles, but for the position hes a little undersized and not the RAS freak Bortolini is.

The guy that snuck up on everyone in the process is Hunter Nourzad. Ivey league to big-10. played all positions well. has good length and size for a C. he really snuck in there though as a solid guy as people went through all the prospects. concern is stunt pickup (yikes) but otherwise was really good in happy valley.