• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Ja'Tavion Sanders TE - Pick 101, Round 4

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Also look at the last 4 remaining teams last year - Kelce, Kittle, LaPorta and Andrews. Having a great pass catching TE can put an offense over the top. 

It certainly will take it up another level.

46 minutes ago, rayzor said:

What's funny about this is that people have been arguing that we're still only looking at RAS scores and nothing has changed since Fitt.

that's not true at all for me

54 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Well….ill take you back to the Rhule years where RAS was all there was 

there are football players and there are test takers (physical and otherwise)

…but you know what doesn’t lie, tape.

again, I agree but it is concerning he did not test like he plays, something is off, yall are acting like there is zero reason he fell this far lol 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Best (non-Bowers) TE in this class. Will easily be the best we've had since Olsen. Huge target for Bryce.

Lol at best TE since Olsen. That’s like being the tallest midget. Sanders better be the best because Thomas, Tremble and scrubs are easily the worst TE crews in NFL.

My favorite pick so far because we got value and we got him before a TE run. Sanders could have 320 yards and 2 TDs and he’d be HOF level of the TEs since Olsen.

• Pie 1

Just now, WhoKnows said:

Lol at best TE since Olsen. That’s like being the tallest midget. Sanders better be the best because Thomas, Tremble and scrubs are easily the worst TE crews in NFL.

My favorite pick so far because we got value and we got him before a TE run. Sanders could have 320 yards and 2 TDs and he’d be HOF level of the TEs since Olsen.

I know. Bar was set really low and just about any of the top 5 or so TEs (in what was considered a weak TE class) would have been an upgrade. I've just wanted him from the beginning.

I figured we had no chance at Bowers so i never considered him part of this TE class.

I guess my point is that I would finally feel good about TE adding him. I would like others, but I love this guy.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I know. Bar was set really low and just about any of the top 5 or so TEs (in what was considered a weak TE class) would have been an upgrade. I've just wanted him from the beginning.

I figured we had no chance at Bowers so i never considered him part of this TE class.

I guess my point is that I would finally feel good about TE adding him. I would like others, but I love this guy.

Set really low? Bar was on the ground lol.

I like him as a weapon. Only worry I have is blocking. I hope we can get something out of his blocking so that our offense isn’t easy to read, like Tremble in on 90% run and Sanders in on 80% pass plays. We had stuff like that last year where from the OL positioning you could tell if we were running or not. 

• Pie 1