• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Islanders Game 5 Round 1 7:30

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If our PK is 85% or better next series then we’ll win the series against the New York PP Merchants.

6 of the Rangers 15 goals came on the PP, if we limit that production then we’ll be fine.

But it’s up to the PK because we all know the Rangers are gonna get their PP’s.

Our own PP won't be held to 9% this go round either....

I think the PK was a bit of an anomaly agaist the Isles...

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)

The Hockey Guy is betting round 2 Canes V. Rags starts Saturday. 

Which would make sense as only 1 game from round one slated for Saturday (leafs and bruins game 7) could happen and I doubt the NHL(or broadcasters) want to pass up on weekend revenue. Even if leafs and bruins go to 7. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The Hockey Guy is betting round 2 Canes V. Rags starts Saturday. 

Which would make sense as only 1 game from round one slated for Saturday (leafs and bruins game 7) could happen and I doubt the NHL(or broadcasters) want to pass up on weekend revenue. Even if leafs and bruins go to 7. 

I should note the one caveat is the Knicks game 7 is TBD Saturday. Not that they can’t technically have a 12 or 1 basketball -> 7 or 8PM hockey game. MSG takes about 3 hours to do that switch. Betting the NHL is wishing Carolina was the home team though. 

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I should note the one caveat is the Knicks game 7 is TBD Saturday. Not that they can’t technically have a 12 or 1 basketball -> 7 or 8PM hockey game. MSG takes about 3 hours to do that switch. Betting the NHL is wishing Carolina was the home team though. 

I don't see it happening until at Sunday at the latest....

Preferably not until Monday f*g nhl revenue better for us that they don't get a weekend game....

I do really want to shut up their mouth breathing crowd and those Igor chants

• Flames 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I don't see it happening until at Sunday at the latest....

Preferably not until Monday f*g nhl revenue better for us that they don't get a weekend game....

I do really want to shut up their mouth breathing crowd and those Igor chants

If the knicks go to game 7 we are Sunday/Monday. There is a late thing on Saturday, standup or some poo. The next MSG conflict for non-sports is Thursday and then the following Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

Id prefer we go Saturday(minus the TDA/Pesce issue) not sure why you want to delay. We are never good off major delays, Rod would agree with me. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

If the knicks go to game 7 we are Sunday/Monday. There is a late thing on Saturday, standup or some poo. The next MSG conflict for non-sports is Thursday and then the following Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

Id prefer we go Saturday(minus the TDA/Pesce issue) not sure why you want to delay. We are never good off major delays, Rod would agree with me. 

We are getting 5 days of rest anyways it's not gonna make much of a difference there big break either way, I just want to deny NY a Saturday game. 

I'd also agree but with both teams having a short series its already a bigger delay than for example the 3-1 loss to the Bruins.... 

I think they probably take game 1, a good chance we steal 2.... and hopefully hold serve at home.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

They are fuging insufferable on their board on HF. Good god, you’d think they were rolling out McDavid, Crosby, Gretsky on their first line and had 6 Cale Makars to rotate through on defense.

The good news is the last time I saw a team this confident about beating us and almost all of their fans predicting a sweep or their team to win in 5, it was the Devils last year. And that Devils team looked like our bitch in that series.

Rags fans are almost (key word almost) as annoying as Bruins fans. I would love nothing more than somehow winning in 4 or 5 and just watch their fans go on suicide watch

• Pie 3