• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 1 4pm

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Well they have the 6 v 6 edge because Freddie’s let in 3 because he’s flailing around back there.

That I agree with. But he was much more calm and Freddie like that second period. I still think win or lose we go to Pyotr in game 2, Freddie can get both home games. 

Which if I’m not mistaken Pyotr has allowed 2 goals against the Rags this season in two games. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

That I agree with. But he was much more calm and Freddie like that second period. I still think win or lose we go to Pyotr in game 2, Freddie can get both home games. 

Which if I’m not mistaken Pyotr has allowed 2 goals against the Rags this season in two games. 

It needs to be Pyotr’s net, no way around it. Freddie has gone on way to many streaks where he’s allowed two or three consecutive goals in the postseason. Need more help from our goalie.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not to be lost in all of this the PRESSURE is on them to hold serve at home because I promise you at home we will.

Winning 1 of the first two has and is the goal.

• Pie 1

Just now, PantherChris said:

Not to be lost in all of this the PRESSURE is on them to hold serve at home because I promise you at home we will.

Winning 1 of the first two has and is the goal.

Win today. Break their backs. 

• Flames 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

It needs to be Pyotr’s net, no way around it. Freddie has gone on way to many streaks where he’s allowed two or three consecutive goals in the postseason. Need more help from our goalie.

It's easy to blame a goalie.

Can't let them have wide open guys in the middle of the ice 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It needs to be Pyotr’s net, no way around it. Freddie has gone on way too many streaks where he’s allowed two or three consecutive goals in the postseason. Need more help from our goalie.

It usually gets in our guys heads when we switch goalies and our D game goes up exponentially. That’s why I want him to pull Freddie if Freddie gives up one more. It won’t hurt Freddie’s feelings like it does Pyotr’s. 

But it sends a message to the boys they gotta be better. 

Edited by Harbingers