• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a prove it year for Tommy Tremble, who could benefit from a new offense

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Truth. I'm hard pressed to name a Panthers who has put more money in the bank for less performance on the field. Hell, I'm hard pressed to name another NFL player period. Maybe Sam Bradford?

IMG_1760.thumb.jpeg.77afdd9034306127a107f404c0add427.jpeg

This guy comes to mind. Not sure if it adds up to more $$ but he was a big name and waste of money

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

This guy comes to mind. Not sure if it adds up to more $$ but he was a big name and waste of money

Good call. He's gotta be watching Bryce with great interest realizing there's a chance he may not longer he the worst trade in Panthers history.

On 5/24/2024 at 11:23 AM, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I think our entire TE room sucks with an optimistic and hopeful exception given to our recent draft pick

This. Hopeful with JT, but not expecting much of anything from the others in the group.

I’ve been a fan of his for a while. Not expecting him to become some top end TE1 (although do think he has a starter toolset) — he’s played a role and played it well. We drafted him super young too and he’s shown steady progression each season. Made big plays as well. I think he’s still pretty promising for a really solid TE2 role. No reason to not keep him around and root for.

We have to look through a particular lens at everyone last year bc the offense’s architecture was so f’n bad but his 2021-2022 was nice. Had some nice TDs over the years and has grown as a blocker.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Gilbert`s stats is still top 4 for DTs in our history, so not a good example.