• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impact of Coaching changes on Peppers' status?

Vagrant

I'm still ready to ship this guy out

Depending on the DC that we hire I could be EVEN MORE ready to ship the guy out. Our defense has been more reliant on our front 4 for pressure since the day Turdo took the reigns. Maybe the new guy can actually get pressure from other areas of the field. Ever wonder how a team like Philly gets pressure on you when they don't have a 6'7'' physical freak on the end?? Well I have been wondering and I am hoping Sean McDermott can tell us...

LOL, what a shocker! The ABCers are happy that Peppers is leaving.

Personally, I don't hold it against Peppers that he wants to leave, but I do believe that he's mistaken if he thinks he's an OLBer. Maybe he'll prove me wrong though. Either way, I think it has more to do with him wanting to play outside of NC for the first time in his life than playing in a different system, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I think it has more to do with him wanting to play outside of NC for the first time in his life than playing in a different system, but I could be wrong.

I agree.

I had a feeling one major motivation was just getting out of the state he's spent his entire life in.

Archived