• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade the number one overall pick?

Brokenbad

I would trade it for Ndamukong Suh. Doubt that Detroit would go for that, but if the CBA gets worked out this years top draft picks may end up costing significantly less, so that's in your favor.

But to answer the OP, yes I would trade down for an extra 2nd rounder, as I have suggested multiple times on this board. However, I don't want to trade down too far as this looks like a weak draft overall but is very topheavy.

I would trade it. You'll have teams like the Cardinals, 49ers, and Jags that will have poor records but not poor enough for a top 2 pick. With the new rookie wage scale you may be able to get a small ransom from a team. Something along the lines of their 1st, 2nd, and a swap of 3rd or 4th rounders.

We should go DT,RG,CB, in that order. I wouldn't be opposed to taking two DT's.

if we are stuck at #2 and luck isn't available, I say do it. no point in overdrafting someone. slide down a few spots, then possibly slide down a few more until we can draft locker or some sh*t...

jk, draft that corner from LSU, I hear he is the tits.

This is the only way I see it. If you skip on a good QB for the team your a fool.

Archived